Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 Day 1 Wrap Up


The first day of Bout of Books 11.0 is finished. I didn't get much physical reading done because it was decided by my parents that today was spring cleaning day. But, I listened to audiobooks.

So, let's get onto the wrap up.



  • "Vampire Kisses book 4: Dance With a Vampire" by Ellen Schreiber     
    • I read 4 pages of this before the cleaning started, but that was it.


  • "The Chronicles of Nick book 1: Infinity" by Sherrilyn Kenyon   
    • I listened to approximately 3 hours of this book while I cleaned. That finished the book for me. And it was absolutely amazing. Confusing, but amazing.

  • "Revived" by Cat Patrick       
    • I listened to this for 30 minutes after I finished "Infinity". It is pretty interesting so far.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have a more productive day, physical reading wise.



                              Thanks for being part of the internet with me,

~Kyla Marie Rich   : )

No comments:

Post a Comment